Take your remodeling industry experience to the next level with Surfaces USA!
- Base hourly wage and incredible commission potential.
- Control your own earnings.
- No cap on commission.
Surfaces USA: The Natural Stone & Tile Superstore is a family owned and operated business, and one of the fastest growing and innovative companies in the remodeling industry. We are a direct importer of exclusive products with five showrooms open to the public.
For more than 20 years, Surface USA has offered a large and diverse catalogue of imported exotic and classic stone and tile products, styling thousands of homes in the Ventura County area. Our dedicated sales associates excel at leading our customers on the journey from design to installation .
We are growing our highly-successful team and looking for an exceptional sales professional with the following attributes:
- Creative and high-energy
- Entrepreneurial and customer-focused
- With knowledge and experience in:
- interior Design,
- fabrication, or
- installation remodeling.
Benefits of the Sales position
- Health insurance
- Vacation time
- Sick time
- Paid holidays
- Paid mileage
- iPhone and iPad
This is a unique opportunity to create beauty, consulting with customers from concept to full installation, all under the roof of our fantastic showroom. As a Sales Associate, you will sell our stone & tile products and installation services in a showroom setting. You will be responsible for providing an exceptional customer service experience while capturing sales through walk-in traffic and scheduled appointments in the showroom.
- Meeting and exceeding all goals.
- Prospecting, qualifying, and generating sales with walk-in clientele.
- Designing tile layout and helping customer choose slabs for project.
- Estimating jobs and creating quotes.
- Creating contracts, orders, and purchase orders associated with job.
- Ordering and receiving products to specifications.
- Creating invoices and receiving payments from clients.
- Assisting with scheduling and coordinating with clients.
- Establishing and maintaining client files while performing timely follow ups on quotes.
- Partnering with other employees to develop positive relationships.
- Keeping brand integrity high by attending various association events.
- Maintaining professional and technical knowledge.
Qualified candidates for this Sales role must be true consultants who are able to listen to customer needs and articulate clear solutions and creative ideas that lead to closed deals. We are seeking experienced remodeling industry professionals with existing contacts in the local marketplace who are currently involved in networking and self-promotion. We value great listening skills, excellent communication skills, and the ability to build solid business development relationships. Interior design knowledge and experience will help you to find the right solutions to fit our customers’ needs, but success in this position is measured by closed sales.
- One to two years’ experience in sales and business development.
- Experiencing selling construction and remodeling materials.
- Knowledge of the tile, natural stone, slab, and porcelain industries.
- Interior design, construction, fabrication, installation, or related experience.
- Strong listening and communication skills.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail.
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills.
- Full-time availability with no Saturday conflicts.
Surfaces USA is one of the largest suppliers of natural stone as well as man-made products on the West Coast. In business for 20 years and counting, our goal is to provide the best variety and quality of natural stone and tile to our customers. Whether we are selling to the general public, architects, designers, general contractors, the home building community, or to commercial builders, we provide quality material and installation resources. We offer expertise in the materials we sell: natural stone, granite, travertine, marble, onyx, limestone, slate, glass, metal, and porcelain tiles and mosaics.
Unleash your creative potential – Join a dynamic team today!
Please include salary history and salary expectations.